I came across this recipe on Tasty Healths instagram and decided that it would be perfect on this busy day since it only took about 20 minutes to make!
It’s the perfect recipe for all oatmeal lovers, since it actually taste like something in between oatmeal and granola. Perfect for me!
Here are the few ingredients you will need for 4 oat buns:
- 1 cup old fashioned gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) unflavored whey protein powder (I used vanilla flavor and I would suggest you to do the same!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup natural quark or greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- Some seeds for topping (I used sunflower seeds)
-> start with turning the oven on 350F/175C and then put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon. Form the dough into 4 equally sized balls and put on baking paper on a baking tray. Flatten the buns a little and use some seeds to sprinkle on top. Put the buns in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Take them out and let cool before eating!