These protein balls are the perfect snack before or after a workout or just as a snack on a day off! Especially if you love chocolate!
This is what you need for 6 medium-sized balls:
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 5 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons natural quark
- 3 squares of sugar free chocolate
-> Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate in a bowl. Form to balls and put in the fridge for 15 minutes. Then melt the chocolate to roll the balls in. Put back in the fridge for 10 minutes before digging in! Store in the fridge up to one week or put in the freezer.
The chocolate balls are gluten free, dairy free, and free from added sugar! (Just be careful with what protein powder you’re using).