The second type of gluten free protein balls I made today were of peanut-butter, coconut, and cookie dough flavors.
Peanut-Butter Cookie Dough Protein Balls
For 7 balls:
- 1 scoop protein powder Cookie Dough from Fitnessguru (or the flavor you want)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons gluten free oats
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (stevia, honey, or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut-butter
- 1/2 mashed banana
- a little almond milk
- coconut flakes for topping
-> Mix everything in a bowl until a dough. If it’s too wet you can add more coconut flour or if it’s too dry add a little more milk. Form to balls and roll in the coconut flakes. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes before eating! Store in the fridge.