If you want a little more luxury feeling for your breakfast, but still something that goes quick and is easy to make you have to try this peanut-butter parfait. It is made of 3 layers + toppings and one of the layers I prepared the night before and then it only takes about 5 minutes to get it ready to eat in the morning!
Peanut-butter Parfait (one high glass)
Layer 1: chia-pudding
- 1 dl gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoons chia-seeds from Alivefoods
- 1/2 scoop protein powder Peanut Cookie flavor from MyProtein
- 3-5 Flavdrops Peanut-butter flavor from MyProtein
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 2.5 dl almond milk
-> Mix everything in a jar with a lid and put in the fridge over night.
Layer 2: banana-peanutbutter cream
- 1 banana
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut-butter from MyProtein
- 1 tablespoon hot water
-> Mash the banana in a bowl and add the peanut-butter and water and stir well. I put it in the microwave for a few seconds to make the peanut-butter more smooth and easier to blend with the rest, it depends a little on what type of peanut-butter you use.
- blueberries (or berries of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut-butter from MyProtein
- 2 tablespoons natural peanuts, chopped
- a piece of dried ginger from Kinabutik
-> In the morning prepare the banana-peanutbutter cream, then alternate the layers in a high glass and finish off with the toppings. ENJOY! YOu can eat it either cold or heat it up in the microwave to eat it warm!