Skipped my workout yesterday afternoon and had a little Christmas baking session instead. Listen to Christmas music and just taking it easy! I made this amazing paleo bread and also 2 trays of homemade musli with ginger-spice/vanilla flavor!
Pumpkin Ginger-spice Bread
- 7 dl butternut pumpkin, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2 dl coconut flour
- 0.5 dl coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon gingerbread-spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon juice from a lemon
- pumpkin seeds as toppings
-> Turn the oven on 175 degrees C. Peel and shred the pumpkin. Mix the pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil, and lemon. In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients. Then mix together the who parts and pour over to a bread baking-dish covered with baking paper. Put in the oven for 1.5 hours. ENJOY with almond butter on top! DELICIOUS!