Finally I succeeded with homemade healthy and sugar free chocolate. The few times I tried before I thought they ended up way to bitter instead of sweet like chocolate should be. I have now found the right amount of the ingredients, try it out!
Healthy Chocolate with Superfoods (enough to fill one “lunch box”)
- 1 dl melted coconut oil from Alivefoods
- 1 dl raw cacao powder from Alivefoods
- 5-8 drops of Vanilla Flavdrops from MyProtein (if you want it paleo, you can use 2 teaspoons of honey or coconut sugar instead)
- 1 handful of gojiberries and mulberries from Alivefoods
- Some cacao nibs from Alivefoods
-> Start by melting the coconut oil in a bowl over boiling water. When it’s all melted, take it off the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Pour over in a “lunch box” covered with baking paper. Put in the freezer for an hour, take out and break into pieces. ENJOY the healthy chocolate! Store in the freezer.
The fun thing about this chocolate is that you can add whatever filling you want. Maybe cinnamon, dried fruit or other superfoods to vary the chocolate.