This must be one of my absolute favorite Christmas candy. Or actually any kind of candy! Since I LOVE both chocolate and peanutbutter this is the perfect combo and it’s both easy to bake and healthy! The original recipe comes from THIS blog, but Erika and I change it up a little bit and it turned out absolutely great! And for us it didn’t take close to as long time as the original recipe says!
Snickers bites (about 12 pieces)
- 1 dl almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil from Alivefoods
- 1 tablespoon yacon sirup from Alivefoods
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder from Alivefoods
-> Mix all the ingredients and press out in a lunch box or baking dish (about 15×15 cm)
- 2 tablespoons yacon sirup from Alivefoods
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil from Alivefoods
- 1 dl peanutbutter
- 15 stevia drops chocolate flavor from Alivefoods
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder from Alivefoods
- 1 dl lightly salted peanuts
-> Mix everything (you might have to heat up the coconut oil and peanutbutter to make it easier to work with). Pour over the first layer and then put in the freezer for a little while.
- 5 dried dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil from Alivefoods
- 1 tablespoon peanutbutter
- 3 tablespoons water
-> Mix everything in a high speed blender until smooth. Pour over the frozen layers and put back in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Take out and cut in pieces. ENJOY!
Store in the freezer.
This candy is 100% gluten free, dairy free and free from added sugar!