I prepared my breakfast last night and this was absolutely a fresh start of my day today! A real berry boost!
Berry Coconut Chia-pudding (1 portion)
- 2.5 dl coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds from Alivefoods
- 1 teaspoon Nordic Berry-mix from Alivefoods
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
-> Start by mixing the milk, chia seeds and berry mix in a jar with a lid. Put in the fridge over night. In the morning add the shredded zucchini and stir. I prefer my breakfast warm so I put it in the microwave for 2 minutes before adding my toppings.
- Cashewbutter from MyProtein
- Mulberries from Alivefoods
- Gojiberries from Alivefoods
- Peanutbutter with carob powder from herbalstore