If you’re a peanut-butter lover just like me this is the perfect breakfast for you. I would call it a peanut explosion! A healthy baked oatmeal filled with good nutrients and high in protein.
Baked Peanut Oatmeal (1 portion)
- 1 banana
- 1 dl gluten free oats
- 1/2 scoop of Peanut Cookie protein powder from MyProtein
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk (or any other milk you like)
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter from MyProtein
- 3-5 drops of Peanut butter Flavdrops from MyProtein
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 dl egg whites
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts
-> Turn the oven on 200 degrees Celsius. Mash the banana in a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Pour over to a baking dish and put in the oven for 20 minutes. Take out and let cool down a little before adding toppings and starting to eat.
My toppings today:
- more crunchy peanut butter