Another day and another new recipe for breakfast! I found the original recipe at HurBraSomHelst.se. One of my favorite blogs for food inspiration! My recipe is not exactly like hers, if you’re interested in the original recipe check her blog out!
Chocolate Pudding (1 portion)
- 2.5 tablespoons chia-seeds from Alivefoods
- 1 dl coconut milk (full fat)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon carob powder from Alivefoods
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder from Alivefoods
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- (4-5 drops stevia chocolate from Alivefoods, if you want it a little sweeter)
-> Start by mixing everything except the zucchini in a jar with a lid. Make sure all the chia-seeds are covered. Put in the fridge for at least 30-40 minutes. I let it stand over night. Then take it out, add the shredded zucchini and stir well so that all the zucchini is covered. And as usual I put it in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes to make it warm (absolutely optional). Serve with fresh berries, a lot of crunchy peanutbutter and dried superfruit!