I love to experiment with recipes I’ve already made in a try to make it even more perfect or to change the flavor just a little bit for a totally new feeling. This morning I made my oatless oatmeal but with a touch of chocolate, success!
Chocolate Oatless Oatmeal (1 portion)
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds from Alivefoods
- 1 dl water
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/2 dl egg whites
- 1 dl coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder from Alivefoods
- 1 tablespoon Carob powder from Alivefoods
- cinnamon and cardamom
- 1 tablespoon psylliumhusk (fiberhusk)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs from Fitnessbutiken
-> Start by mixing the chia seeds with the water and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the mashed banana and then the rest of the ingredients to a pot, except the zucchini and the cacao nibs. Bring to boil and let boil on medium-heat until creamy. Add the shredded zucchini and stir well. When it is done, take off the heat and add the cacao nibs. Pour over to a bowl and add your toppings!
My toppings today: