These are not pretty at all but still delicious! It’s a similar recipe to the chocolate balls I make (maybe too) often. Just some small changes to change the texture and flavor a little bit.
Chocolate Snacks (8 bites)
- 3- 4 dl gluten free oats
- 0.25 dl melted coconut oil
- 1 dl natural quark
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder Superfood365 from Gooddays
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 6 pitted dates
- A sprinkle of sea salt
- Coconut flakes for toppings
- (Optional: cacao nibs Superfood365 from Gooddays for toppings)
-> Just mix everything in a mixer and form to balls (if possible, mine ended up more flat than round) if the dough it way too wet add more oats. Sprinkle some coconut flakes on top and put in the fridge for about 20 minutes before eating.