I have never baked with black beans before, but since I love to try new things I just had to. And these small brownies turned out great! Healthy and gluten free! They also got approved by my brother 🙂
Black Bean Brownies (8 muffins)
- 1 package black beans (250g)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons raw cacao powder Superfood365 from Gooddays
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 dl coconut sugar (or other sweetener)
- A sprinkle of salt
- Some cashew nuts and cacao nibs for topping
-> Put the flax seeds and chia seeds in a glass with the water, stir well and let stand for a while. Turn the oven on 175 degrees Celsius. Put all the other ingredients in a mixer and mix until smooth. Add the flax,chia, water-mixture and mix a little more. Pour over the dough in 8 muffins forms and sprinkle over the cashews and cacao nibs. Put in the middle of the oven for 18-20 minutes. Take out and let cool down. ENJOY!
Keep in th fridge for the fudge feeling!