Another “real dish” recipe! Got a request to post this on my blog since I had some pictures on my snapchat (Sweden92) when eating it. Supereasy to make and healthy!
Meat Sauce with Pineapple (4 portions)
- 800 g minced meat
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 large carrots (shredded)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (or sugar free ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can of canned pineapple (cut in pieces) + the juice in the can
- 1 tablespoon organic broth powder
- herb salt
- black pepper
- some leaves of fresh basil
- coconut oil for the pan
-> Start by cutting the onion and fry in coconut oil in a pan. Take of the heat. Then add the minced meat until light brown. Then press the garlic cloves and add the rest of the ingredients. Let boil for 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
Serve with zucchini noodles and broccoli. A delicious and healthy meal ready on just a few minutes! The pineapple and juice adds the sweetness so don’t miss out on the pineapple!