This is a really simple snack to make, to bring with you anywhere to get that mid-day treat filled with nutrients and protein and it also taste perfectly sweet!
Chocolate Hemp Protein Balls (about 10-12 balls)
- 3 dl gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoons hemp protein powder Superfood365 from Gooddays
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds Superfood365 from Gooddays
- 0.75 g coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons coconut water (or brewed coffee if you want and dont need it to be rawfood)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder Superfood365 from Gooddays
- 6-8 pitted dates
- a sprinkle of sea salt
- more hemp seeds for topping
-> Mix everything in a food processor until a dough. If it is too try add more water/coconut oil /coffee. If it’s too wet add more oats or protein powder. Form into balls and roll them in the hemp seeds. Put in the fridge for about 20 minutes before serving.
They last up to a week in the fridge.
These are 100% rawfood, vegan, free from gluten, dairy and added sugar!