Remember the Rawfood chocolate cake I made not that long ago. It became a favorite for everyone trying it. Therefore, I decided to experiment to make something similar but portion dessert. Ended up just as good as the cake!
Raw Chocolate Desserts (6-8 portions)
- 75g coconut oil
- 2-3 rape avocados
- 50g raw cacao powder Superfood365 from Gooddays
- 1 dl agave syrup (or other sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs Superfood365 from Gooddays
- Some juice from a lemon
- Some gojiberries for topping
-> Put some baking paper in portion-forms or cupcake forms. Melt the coconut oil. Then mix all the ingredients except the coconut oil and the gojiberries in a mixer until smooth. Then add the melted coconut oil and mix a little more. Pour over to the portion forms. Sprinkle some gojiberries and some extra cacao nibs on top and put in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. Then enjoy this fantastic chocolate dessert!
Store in the fridge up to one week.